Tata Docomo Internet Balance Checking Procedure : Hi, guys are you looking for something like to know the data balance in Tata Docomo. Don’t you know how to check Tata Docomo Internet balance? Do you want to know the Tata Docomo data usage? Many queries like these can be solved in this article.
Here you can get the details about the USSD codes and different ways to know the internet balance in Tata Docomo. We know that Tata Docomo is the one of the best telecommunication company in India and it offers more services to the subscribers. Tata Indicom is the older name of the Docomo and it was established on November 2008.
TATA DOCOMO INTERNET BALANCE CHECKING PROCEDURE
Here you can get the detailed procedure to check the data balance in Tata Docomo. Just before that, you have to know about the USSD codes. USSD means “Unstructured Supplementary Service Data” and it is used as a protocol to connect the user with the service provider’s computer. Using these USSD codes you can able to get the balance enquiries, latest offers.
You can activate / deactivate some services, prepaid /postpaid /blackberry services, and much more. These USSD codes are predefined and the response for the respective questions is given by the computer itself. Here you can get some different procedure to check the data balance in Tata Docomo.
Tata Docomo 2G/3G Internet Balance Checking Using USSD Codes:
Kindly follow the below steps to get the Tata Docomo used data information and also for checking data balance in Tat Docomo.
- Choose and take a mobile containing Tata Docomo Network.
- Now enter the number as *111*1# and dial it.
- After summiting the request you have to wait for few minutes for a response.
- Now your mobile screen will arise a popup message having the information about the used and remaining Tata Docomo data balance.
You can also choose the alternate ways for Tata Docomo net balance checking as given below
Tata Docomo 2G/3G Data Balance Checking With SMS:
- Take a mobile with Tata Docomo network.
- Open the new text message.
- Type the message like DATA BAL
- Send the message to 121
- After some time you will get the reply message with remaining Tata Docomo data balance.
Tata Docomo 2G/3G Net Balance Checking Online:
- Login to the Tata DoCoMo’s account or sign-up for a new account.
- For a new account, you have to provide some personal details, phone number, and email id.
- After the login, you can able to check all types of balances there in online.
Tata Docomo Dongle Data Balance Checking Through USSD code:
- Take the Tata Docomo dongle and connect it to your personal computer/laptop.
- By clicking the icon you can start the application and then run the software.
- Now open the menu in that application software and go for the options.
- In that select the default USSD or enter the code manually like *111*1# and dial it.
- After few minutes your remaining data balance will be displayed on the screen or a message will receive with that information.
We also provided some useful Tata Docomo USSD codes with detailed information as listed below.
|DETAILED REVIEW||TATA DOCOMO USSD CODES|
|for checking the main balance in Tata DoCoMo||*111#|
|for knowing your own Tata Docomo number||*124# or *580#|
|For checking internet/GPRS data packs||*111*1#|
|To know the validity of your Tata Docomo number||*191*3#|
|For checking the service point||*191*4#|
|To start /stop any services as per listed||*191*7#|
|To get special offers||*191*9*8#|
|To get 3G internet Balance||*141*1#|
|To get subscribed to unlimited music||*141*6#|
|For getting recharge your mobile with secret PIN number and get the balance check||12525|
|To get contact to the Tata DoCoMo customer care||121 or 1800 2081100|
|For activation / deactivation of the DND services||1909|
|Tata DoCoMo’s useful messages|
|To know the main balance of your number||BAL to 121|
|To know the data balance of your number||DATA BAL to 121|
|To activate the DND service to your number||START 0 to 1909|
|To deactivate the DND service to your number||STOP to 1909|