We know that we can not run the android apps or games directly into our PC. We need Emulators like Nox player, Bluestacks, Android Studio, GenyMotion, MeMu, KOPLAYER etc to run our apps. We have many android emulators for our Pc. We need to choose the best emulator which fits our PC. In this article, I am going explain about the Nox App Player Emulator, Installation of Nox App Player Emulator on windows pc and Mac.
Nox App Player is one of the most widely used Android emulators presently. As you may probably already know, an Android emulator is an app or tool that lets you use all the Android apps on your computer including PC, Mac, and Linux. It replicates the Android ecosystem and gives you access to the vast world of Android OS.
How to Download and Install Nox Player
- Download the free Nox App Player from the official website https://www.bignox.com/.
- Click on the Download button for Nox Player for Windows
- Select the location where you wish to save the file on the hard disk.
- If the file gets saved on its own, you can find it in the Downloads folder later.
Installing Nox App Player on Windows PC
Once you have downloaded the EXE installer file, you can install the Nox Android Emulator on Windows PC following the steps below:
- Go to the folder where you saved the installer file of Nox
- Double-click the EXE file to start the installation. If you have multiple users on the PC and you want the app to be available to all the users, right-click the file and select ‘Run as administrator’
- A warning message will appear asking you to confirm your action. Click ‘Yes’ to continue
- In case any other prompt appears, just give all the necessary permissions to install the app
- Nox App Player installer wizard will appear. Accept the agreement and terms of service and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation process.
Installing Nox Player on Mac
The good news is that Nox Emulator works on Mac computer as well. In fact, it is also available for Linux platforms. It works just as fine on Mac as it works on a PC. The installation method is also pretty much the same. Instead of downloading the EXE installer, you download the DMG extension file, the standard for Mac operating systems
We have seen the Nox App Player emulator installation process so far. If you are having any queries regarding installation process of emulators, just comment in the below comment box and stay tuned to our website for more latest information.
Thank You for Visiting Our website.