Are you an app addictor, if you want to change or about some alternative Android App store. Just Read on. Most of the people are habituated to play store in recent days to download different types of android apps. But there are alternatives to the playstore which are the best used by most of the people. In this article, i am going to let you know about the Mobogenie, which is one of the best Android App Stores. You will come to know about Pros, Cons, Downloading, installing and running methods from this article so far. Just Stay tuned.
- Manage all your apps within the Mobogenie interface.
- Play media files like music and videos using the native media player inside the app or you can use a third-party app like MX Player Android app or the MX Player for Windows to play all your media files.
- Download useful tools that can make your life easier and help you with your daily tasks.
- Contains thousands of games that will entertain you from dawn till dusk.
- Gives you app recommendations on a daily basis to put your mobile device to more good use.
- Install apps outside of Play Store without using a USB cable.
- Support for rooted devices.
How to Download and Install Mobogenie for PC
Method 1: Use an Android Emulator
- The first thing to do is to download an Android emulator such as BlueStacks from this link.
- Find the download button for the BlueStacks installer from the article and click on it.
- The installer is around 400MB in size so it would be very helpful if you have also installed the IDM (Internet Download Manager) before downloading the BlueStacks installer.
- After the download finishes, run the installer and choose a folder where you want it installed.
- Once the installation is done, double-click on the BlueStacks desktop icon to do the first launch.
- Expect to see an introduction first and some instruction on how to use BlueStacks and its controls.
- On the main user interface of the emulator, look for the App Center and search for the Mobogenie app. Or if you can’t find it there, use the available browser on the BlueStacks’ list of apps. Or you can use the download button we provided above.
- Install the APK file and you are finished. You have now the Mobogenie for PC.
Method 2: Install the EXE file
- Start by opening your web browser and type in the Mobogenie official website.
- Download the Mobogenie for PC installer. To get a faster download speed, use IDM or any of the popular download managers software available to boost your download up to five times faster.
- After the download finishes, double-click on the Mobogenie installer.
- Choose where you want the app to save and install. Or you can use the Windows default installation folder which is the Program Files.
- Once the installation finishes, find the Mobogenie shortcut icon on your Windows’ main desktop area.
- Double-click on the icon and start the app. You can now use the Mobogenie for PC as much as you want and download apps as many as you can.
We have seen the Mobogenie Android Playstore for your Pc downloading and installing so far. Hope, this article is useful for your purpose. For more information regarding Android apps, Emulators using and Downloading etc., Kindly Stay tuned to our website. To bookmark this website, just press CTRL + D.
Thank You for Visiting our Website.