Nowadays, these emulators play a prominent role in the process of installing and running the android apps. We know that we can not run the android apps or games directly into our PC. We need Emulators like Nox player, Bluestacks, Android Studio, GenyMotion, MeMu, KOPLAYER etc to run our apps and we need to choose the best android emulator which fits our personal computers. In this article, I am going to explain about the MeMu Player Emulator and its Installation.
For more and latest information regarding Emulators for Pc and Mac, kindly stay tuned to our website. Press ctrl+D to bookmark this page.
MEmu App Player is a free Android emulator designed to deliver the best mobile gaming experience for PC built primarily for playing Android apps. This emulator supports Android Kitkat and Lollipop systems, and MEmu offers one of the highest stability performances when compared to other emulators. It also supports Intel and AMD hardware as one of the most compatible emulators for PCs.
MEmu can also run multiple instances, so you can have two or more emulators running at the same time. You can also have one running Android Kitkat, while the other runs Lollipop. The emulator also supports full keyboard and mouse mapping.
Features of MEmu Android Emulator
- Key mapping
- Supports Android Kitkat and Lollipop.
- Install APK apps from your PC.
- Export APK apps from emulator to PC.
- Enable/disable Root access.
- You can install Android apps to your phone (if one is connected via USB).
- Run multiple instances.
- Multiple CPU cores and adjustable RAM.
- Adjustable screen resolution up to 4K.
- OpenGL graphics rendering support.
- Settings provide options to generate a device ID and SIM card for multiple devices.
- Take screenshots. They are saved in the Gallery.
- Operation records allows to record macros for automating actions.
- Record video.
Installation [ MEmu Android Emulator ]
- Download the application file. When it finishes you should see Memu-Setup.exe wherever you saved it to.
- Open the executable and MEmu will be ready for installation. Under Custom settings, you can choose the directory to install it to and choose the language setup. Click on Install.
- MEmu will begin installing, this takes a little time. When it finishes, click on the Launch button.
- After some loading time, it’ll be ready to use.
- You can sign from here into the Google Play Store your Google account and start browsing Android apps.