How to run android apps on PC or MAC: For the people who don’t have an android device and want to run android apps on pc and mac this article will be helpful. Today Android OS has become widely used platform for playing games on the go. Due to the technology available today, processors are being manufactured on low costs making android devices available to all types of people. In this editorial we are showing step by step process for running android games on pc and mac.
Software to Run android Apps on PC windows and Mac
It is an American based company head quarters located in Campbell, California, United States.
They developed two products app player and game pop.
Bluestacks is a easy way to run android games on pc. Bluestacks is made for both windows os and mac os.
- Install blue stacks on pc go to bluestacks.com and download the app player.
- After installing bluestacks app player, you can login into bluestacks using your Gmail account.
- One can install paid apps or free apps from app store.
- APK file can also be installed on blue stacks.
- Just download the app or game you want in the apk extension. Double click the apk , it will be installed through bluestacks apk handler.
- Run the app or game you have downloaded and installed.
Andyroid is a free android emulator for both windows and mac.
Android gives a full android 4.2.2 experience with full screen rendering and user can also use his phone as a remote.
- Go to andyroid official website andyroid.net and download the emulator.
- Select the game which is present in andyroid store and download it and get installed.
- Run the apps you want.
Droid4x is an android simulator for windows. The droid4x team says that it does great performance making millions of mobile games and apps to run on a desktop. Droid4x renders the android kernel and graphics on the pc hardware. They solved the problems in ARM apps while running in x86 frame work. Droid4x is the first multi-touch supported simulator in the world and it comes with pre rooted.
- Go to Droid4x web site and download the simulator www.droid4x.com
- Sign in into play store which comes pre-installed with Droid4x.
- Search and download the games and play.
AMIDuOS is an premium android emulator which is priced US$ 15 for lollipop and US$ 10 for jellybean. They also offer free trail for 30 days. AMIDuOS is only compatible with windows 7/8/10.
AMIDuOS is a native android os running on windows hardware. It can run nearly all the android apps and games with are present in play store. It comes with amazon app store pre-installed. Users can install their favourite android app markets with AMIduos package installer.
AMIDuOS is ARM v7 compatible.
- Go to AMIDuOS official website and install the emulator www.amiduos.com
- Users can download the games form amazon app store or android app markets.
- Enjoy the emulator.
GenyMotion is another premium android emulator for windows and mac to run android apps.
GenyMotion offers latest android os Marshmellow. It can also emulate GPS, Battery, Screencast, Network, call interruption and SMS emulation.
GenyMotion is built from AOSP so it gives high performance. It has features like OpenGl.
GenyMotion account must be created in order to download games.
GenyMotion can be downloaded from www.genymotion.com
Xamarin Android Player
Xamarin Android Player is not that much popular, but is provides the latest android experience. It requires virtual box. Its main focus is on developers. It mainly made for testing the apps. Xamarin android player runs on virtual machine using hardware accelerated virtualization and OpenGL .It can run android apps on windows and mac.
Xamarine Android Player can be downloaded from www.Xamarin.com