We know that we can not run the android apps or games directly on our PC. We need Emulators like Nox player, Bluestacks, Android Studio, GenyMotion, MeMu, KOPLAYER etc to run our apps on pc and we need to choose the best android emulator for computer. In this article, I am going to let you know about installation of GenyMotion Emulator and how to Run Android Apps on your PC using GenyMotion. For more and latest information regarding Emulators for Pc and installation of android apps on pc follow our site and read previous articles also.
Features of GenyMotion
- Easy to install, easy to run
- It really works extremely speedy when in comparison with other Android emulators.
- You are able to test almost many of the versions of Android and devices without having any issue.
- You may take advantage of the accelerometer as well as other sensors( Pro version features).
- And you will also find the custom ROM’s running on the computer.
- All of the Android operating system versions we work include Superuser access ex. they’re rooted!
- Absolutely Developer friendly as well as standard user-friendly.
- Finally, it is actually absolutely free( for personal use).
- Free download: Free version has limited features. But these features are sufficient for personal use or for beginners.
- Business download: Business version has many features and are not for personal use. For beginners, we don’t need this version.
- Download Genymotion as per your requirement (free or business version).
- You will see the download option for three operating systems. Click on the operating system which you are using(in my case Windows 7) and click “Get Genymotion“.
- You will be redirected to Genymotion download page. You will see two options
- Get Genymotion.
- Get Genymotion without VirtualBox. (Click on this if you have pre-installed virtual box)
- To download, you have to sign up. Sign up is absolutely free. So just click on “create account”.
- Fill all the information like username, email id, and password and click on create account. Once your account is created, log in using your credentials.
After that you can easily download Genymotion free version for any operating system.
- After download, double-click on executable file.
- Select your preferred language and click next.
- Select where you want to install and click next.
- After couple of more next buttons click install.
- Your Genymotion installation process will start.
- After some time you will see a pop up for installation of virtualbox. Click on couple of next buttons and click on install.
- Within 3 to 4 minutes, installation of virtualbox completes. Click finish
When you see the Genymotion emulator for first time, you will be informed that “you don’t have any virtual device yet“.
- So to add virtual device click yes.
- To add a virtual device first you have to sign in with Genymotion user id and password.
- After sign in you can see all the available virtual devices. You can choose any device depending on your preferences. Click next.
- You can see all the properties of your selected device. Click next.
- It will retrieve and deploy new virtual device. It will start downloading necessary files for the same. After downloading completes, click finish.
- You will see the virtual device.
- Once everything is done, select your device and click on start button. Verify whether your Genymotion emulator is working or not.
- Congratulations! Genymotion is installed in your windows operating system.
Up to now, we have seen that the process of running Android Apps on our PC using GenyMotion. For more and latest updates regarding Android Apps, Emulators, Installing Process of Emulators and all, stay tuned to our website.
Thank you for visiting our website.