Nowadays, these emulators plays a prominent role in the process of installing and running the android apps. We know that we can not run the android apps or games directly into our PC. We need Emulators to run our apps. We are having many emulators for our Pc. We need to choose the best emulator which fits our PC. In this article, i am going to let you know about the MEmu Player Emulator, Installation of MEmu Player Emulator and you can know that How to Run Android Apps on your PC using MEmu Player. For more and latest information regarding Emulators for Pc app installations and more, kindly stay tuned to our website.
How to download and install Android Apps on PC
- Download Memu offline installer from here. The download process will take some time depending on your internet connection, and the size of the setup is almost 275 MB.
- Once the setup is downloaded, just open it, and you will find a screen, something like this, as shown below. You might get a Windows message from User Account Controls or UAC. Just click on ‘OK’ or ‘Yes’ to continue with the remaining steps.
- Instead of clicking on ‘Install’, there are some settings, which you should configure, by clicking on the option saying ‘Custom >’.
- Just click on the ‘Browse’ button, and choose a different location, instead of the default ‘C:Program Files Microvirt’. Once you start installing apps on your Android, the size of the complete MEmu Emulator installation will balloon in size, leaving limited room for your regular Windows apps. Thus, you should change the installation directory to some other location, to avoid troubles of low spaces.
- If you are looking the installation in a different language, the option to change the language is also available, but that is not recommended. Once you are done, click on the ‘Install’ button.
- Once the installation is complete, you will see a screen given below. You can directly click on the ‘Launch’ button to start MEmu, or just exit it, with the cross button.
- Once the installation is complete, you will get the two icons on the desktop, and they are MEmu, and Multi-MEmu.
- Just double-click on MEmu to start using MEmu Emulator, and it will take some time to load. Once the loading is complete, you can see the following screen and now it is ready to install android apps on pc.
After completion of installing MeMu Emulator, you can see the MeMu Emulator Icon on your desktop. Click on that.
After click on the Icon, the page will be loaded like below.
After the completion of loading page, you will find the below page. You can use the search bar for searching things.
Click on the Play Store Icon to search the wanted gaming app or any app to use.
After clicking on the App, you can go on using the app by following the on screen instructions.
Up to now, we have seen that the process of running Android Apps on our PC using MEmu Player. For more and latest updates regarding Android Apps, Emulators, Installing Process of Emulators and all, stay tuned to our website.
Thank you for visiting our website.