Most of the people is having question in their mind regarding in the process of deleting pre installed application in android. In this posting, i am going to let you know about the detailed process of deleting pre installed apps on android. Or more information, stay tuned to our website.
How to Delete Preinstalled Apps on Android (No Root)
Though rooting is one of the easiest methods to simply uninstall the preinstalled bloatware apps on your Android phone, it is very much possible to carry out this process without resorting to rooting as well.
- Go to Settings and click on the ‘About Phone’ option. Locate the Build Number and click on it 7 times continuously to enable the Developer options. Click Developer options followed by ‘USB Debugging’. Now Enable it.
- Now open your C drive and go the folder named ‘ADB’. This was created when you enabled the USB Debugging. Right-click while holding Shift and then select the ‘Open Command Window here’ option to open a Command prompt window.
- Now connect your phone to the PC using a USB cable.
- Enter the command illustrated below into the command prompt.
- Following this, run another command (as mentioned in the picture).
- Next, run the following command to find package or application names on your device.
pm list packages | grep ‘OEM/Carrier/App Name’
- Following the previous step, a list of applications of the same name will be displayed on your screen.
- Now, suppose you want to uninstall the calendar app that is present on your phone, type the following command to do so and the uninstallation will occur.
pm uninstall -k –user 0 com. oneplus.calculator
How to disable the preinstalled apps on your Android phone
- Open Settings on your Android phone.
- Click on the option titled ‘Apps and Notifications’.
- Select the Apps you want to disable.
- If it isn’t visible in the list, click ‘See all Apps’ or ‘Apps info’.
- Once you’ve selected the app you want to disable, click ‘Disable’ to complete the process.
Step by step process of deleting pre-installing apps with Rooting
Connect Your Device
- Connect your Android Device to the Computer. Connect your phone to the computer in which you have downloaded the software. Open the programme and select ‘Root’.
- You can connect the phone through USB cable to the PC. Upon doing so, if your phone has an Android OS above the 4.2.2 version, a pop-up message will occur to confirm the USB debugging process. Click ‘OK’. After this, your phone will be recognized.
Begin the rooting process.
- After the software has recognized your phone, click the option ‘Start’ to begin the rooting process.
- The programme will recognize your device and detect the correct way to root your phone based on it’s model.
- After detection, the software will ask you to confirm beginning the rooting process. Select the option titled ‘Root Now’ to begin.
- One final time, you will be asked to confirm beginning the process. Press ‘Confirm’ to continue. In a few minutes, the rooting process will be completed and this will be displayed on screen.
Delete preinstalled apps
There are several applications out there that help you easily uninstall your applications in a matter of a few clicks since you’ve now rooted your phone. Here we take System App Remover as an example to illustrate how to delete preinstalled apps on Android.
Up to now, we have seen that the process of deleting pre installed apps on android so far. For more details and information, kindly stay tuned to our website. To bookmark our website, just press CTRL +D.
Thank You for visiting our website.