This blog gives complete information about how to get Docomo internet settings. Tata DOCOMO is also fastest network in India and it’s service providing by Tata Teleservices on GSM and CDMA internet and other services. Maintain your data pack information, validity, Balance by using these USSD Code, SMS or online accessing your mobile account balance .Tata DOCOMO may also provide 24 hours Customer care number.
- Here first, you have type a text message as “INTERNET” and Send it to 52270 (Toll-free) for Docomo Internet Settings.
- You have to wait until receive a return message from the Docomo service of internet settings.
- After some time, you receiving Docomo internet settings through an SMS and these settings as your default settings.
- Now you should restart your Docomo service number mobile phone.
- And after this process user will be able to use the GPRS or Internet service on their mobile.
GET TATA DOCOMO INTERNET SETTINGS FOR ANDROID MOBILE:-
Now a day’s Docomo presents fastest internet service for its Docomo users across the country. It has a large network of communication and internet accessibility. Users need to maintain Tata Docomo Internet Settings on their mobile phone, android phone, PC, Laptop, Tablets are so many is there. Here this blog’s given simple steps of Docomo internet Settings for Android Mobile phones. Some of the users could not use the internet due to wrong Docomo Internet Settings. In this case, users need to maintain settings manually as following:
- From your Docomo service number mobile go to the Main Menu and tap settings of the Mobile Phone.
- Now select the option of Wireless and Networks connection.
- Go to Access Point Names(APN) open option for new APN.
- Write new connection name as “TATA DOCOMO”
- APN: TATA.DOCOMO.The INTERNET for 2G services.
- APN: TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNETHVC for 3G services.
- Leave Username and Password field blank
- Select the MCC: 405
- Select the MNC: According to Your State as we given below.
- Locate Homepage to http://google.com
- Access Point to Yes
- Change Proxy to Enabled
- Set Server IP address to 10.124.94.7
- Set Port address to 9401 or 8080
- Set Data Bearer as GPRS or Packet Data.
- Arrange Authentication type as Normal.
- Now Save these settings.
- Enable TATA DOCOMO APN from Access Point Names.
- Exit from Settings menu and just restart your Mobile Phone.
The above DOCOMO GPRS Settings are latest 2016 working codes, IP address, port address, Packet Data, Access Point Names, these codes are very useful for wireless and network connections.