Opera Mini – Fast Web browser

opera mini logo

Reviews

4.5

Total Reviews 55,32,693 +

Version: 37.1.2254.132401

Offered By:  Opera

Installs: 100,000,000+

Requires Android: Android 4.1+

Google play logo

The team Opera offered another search Engine namely Opera Mini, the fast web browser. This Opera Mini browser is having many features which are widely used by people.

Version 37.1.2254.132401

What’s New

– Memory usage improvements
– Improved video handling on older Android versions
– Address bar improvements
– Reader mode logic improved
– Various stability and performance fixes

Version 37.0.2254.132113

What’s New

– Memory usage improvements
– Improved video handling on older Android versions
– Address bar improvements
– Reader mode logic improved
– Various stability and performance fixes

Version 36.3.2254.130741

What’s New

– Android O support
– Removed lock screen feature
– Improved background downloading
– Fixed issues with address bar
– Various stability and performance fixes

Version 36.2.2254.130496

What’s New

– Android O support
– Removed lock screen feature
– Improved background downloading
– Fixed issues with address bar
– Various stability and performance fixes

Version 36.2.2254.130261

What’s New

– Android O support
– Removed lock screen feature
– Improved background downloading
– Fixed issues with the address bar
– Various stability and performance fixes

Version 36.1.2254.130118

What’s New

– Android O support
– Removed lock screen feature
– Improved background downloading
– Fixed issues with address bar
– Various stability and performance fixes

Reviews

Gavrav Sahare

Best browser for me. But 2 problems, how to clear download history? I asked this because I can clear cache, cookies and other browsing history, but not download history. I also request to update ad block function because some websites(which is specially designed for mobile browsing and support mobile view) are still showing some acceptable ads, and some websites showing crypto currency ads.

wienzard 93

Used to be my favorite, now not anymore. Ever since two months ago or so it kept annoying me with these pop ups and just now it kept crashing when I want to zoom in and scrolling in a website I frequent. So annoying. This app supposed to be a mini version of the browser. Not anymore I guess. Ugh…

A Google User

Great browser except that the news section does not ignore websites that you tell it to. Worse any time I tell it to ignore a website, more articles from that site appear usually with images having nothing to do with them. Hopefully this review is seen and not deleted like a similar one I left for the Opera News app.

Andrew Harvey

Excellent browser! Couldn’t be happier. I was using Chrome until I realized it racked up an insane 6gb of storage!! Looked around to find a browser that is light on storage and found this one, currently sitting at 30mb, unbelievable difference. Not only that, it’s also faster than Chrome, and there’s an integrated ad block! I don’t see why I’d ever use any other browser. ***For those concerned about storage, Facebook is also a huge burden. Ditch the official app and go for “Swipe for Facebook”, I went from 1.7gb for FB and messenger combined, to a tiny 40mb with swipe, which also includes messenger functions all in one app…

Roja Ramani Pradhan

Why the hell do you post adult news all the time on my home page in Opera Mini? I’ve reported so many times, but still get ’em always popping up whenever I open a new tab. Please fix it as soon as possible. Other than that I love this app specially the UI. I expect not to be let down.

Md. Mehedi Hasan

This app was good for slow connections. Now even if it loads 98% of a page and fails to load remaining 2% it says webpage not available. I don’t see any need to remove the entire page to show loading failed message.

Rohan Karmakar

Just simply hated the news section on start window. Rubbish notifications as well as news content. Dont copy UC browser, its already a waste. Have used this browser for a decade in various platforms and loved it everytime for its simple but useful features.

Mino S

RIP Opera, it was such a great App, i don’t know why they changed it so badly, it’s now useless for me :/ It was possible to open the Website you browsed before to reopen without having to have an internet connection, or you could select the whole text of the website and share it with a reading app to hear the text,.. Short: it was perfect for me and it uses so little data… I really don’t know why they changed it and why there are many bugs right now. Never change a winning system! It’s time to look for another Browser, Opera is unusable for me now..

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here