Bsnl Internet Balance Checking Procedure : Hi, friends are you looking for how to check data balance in BSNL? Don’t you know the procedure for BSNL net balance check? Do you know about USSD codes? Ok then follow this article for more details and answers for all the questions. Since BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam limited) is a state-owned telecom service provider.
it is offering a strongest and fastest signals and it has thousands of crore’s customers. It offers many services to the users and they are like CDMA, GSM prepaid /postpaid (2G, 3G, and 4G), fixed landline, broadband networks. Here you can calculate BSNL data usage by using BSNL internet balance checking procedures given below.
HOW TO CHECK DATA BALANCE IN BSNL PREPAID / POSTPAID SUBSCRIBERS
The simple way to check BSNL net balance for prepaid/ postpaid customers can be explained here. Before going to check balance you have to know about the USSD codes. USSD means ‘Unstructured Supplementary Service Data’. It is a protocol used to make a connection between the user and service provider’s computer.
When a user runs USSD code for balance inquiry then service provider’s computer get to respond to the request. By using these codes you can able to get some basic information and you don’t have made a call to the customer care every time. Here we gave the procedure for BSNL net balance checking. There are two simple ways to check your BSNL data balance and they are given below.
Bsnl internet balance checking for 2G/ 3G/ 4G services by USSD code:
Step 1: Take a BSNL mobile with a clear display.
Step 2: Dial the number as given *123#
Step 3: After few seconds a pop-up message will be displayed on your mobile screen.
Step 4: On display you can get the details of your remaining BSNL data balance, main balance and their validity.
Note that it is a common procedure for (2G/ 3G/ 4G) prepaid/postpaid subscribers of BSNL.
Bsnl Data Balance Checking For Prepaid / Postpaid Users By Call:
- Make a call to 1503 from your BSNL mobile
- Followed IVRS menu Choose the options for language
- Now choose prepaid / postpaid options.
- Now you can get forward by giving a preferred response to the system.
- At last you can get the option ‘know your data balance’ then make choose of it.
- Hence you got the remaining data balance.
Here you can get some important USSD codes for BSNL prepaid and postpaid subscribers as given below.
USSD codes of BSNL for Andhra Pradesh region
- *123# – For BSNL main balance and net balance checking.
- *234# – BSNL internet balance checking for 2G /3G /4G networks.
- *125# – For checking the SMS balance in BSNL mobile.
- *124# – To inquiry about friends and family packs.
USSD codes of BSNL for Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra, Goa, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, and Rajasthan regions.
- *123# – For checking the main balance in BSNL network and validity of it.
- *112# or *123*6# – BSNL net balance checking, SMS balance checking and etc.
USSD codes of BSNL for Assam and West Bengal regions.
- *123# – for checking the main balance in BSNL and validity of the plan.
USSD codes of BSNL for Kolkata and North East regions.
- *123*10# – To check internet balance in BSNL
- *124# – For getting the members detail in friends and family pack
- *125# – To know SMS balance in your BSNL mobile
- *123*9# – for checking the video call balance in BSNL
USSD codes of BSNL for Uttar Pradesh region
- *123*6# or *123*16# – To check the internet balance in BSNL mobile
USSD codes of BSNL for Kerala region
- *124*1# or *124*4# – To know the net balance in BSNL network.
USSD codes of BSNL for Tamilnadu region
- *124*1# – For BSNL internet balance checking.
HOW TO CHECK DATA BALANCE IN BSNL DATA CARD / MODEM
- Initially connect the modem to the PC
- Run the modem software in your system.
- Open the modem options and go to settings /tools
- Select the USSD option or type the code manually in the command window.
- Now you will get the reply text message with remaining data balance.
Here we give you some important messages which are used for activation / deactivation services and to know the balance, etc.
|FORMAT OF THE MESSAGE||BSNL CARE NUMBER TO SEND SMS||DESCRIPTION OF THE MESSAGE|
|START 0||1909||For activation of DND services to your BSNL number|
|STOP||1909||For deactivation of DND services to your BSNL number|
|USAGE DATA||53738||For BSNL internet balance checking|
|DATA 2G||53733||For checking 2G internet balance in BSNL|
|DATA 3G||53733||For checking 3G internet balance in BSNL|
|ACT <Your Name>||53733||For activation of ISD service to your number|