We know that we can not run the android apps or games directly into our PC. We need Emulators like Nox player, Bluestacks, Android Studio, GenyMotion, MeMu, KOPLAYER etc to run our apps and We need to choose the best emulator which fits our PC. In this article, I am going to explain about the Android Studio and its installation.
Android Studio Installation in Windows PC
- If you downloaded an .exe file (recommended), double-click to launch it.
- If you downloaded a .zip file, unpack the ZIP, copy the android-studio folder into your Program Files folder, and then open the android-studio > bin folder and launch studio64.exe (for 64-bit machines) or studio.exe (for 32-bit machines).
- Follow the setup wizard in Android Studio and install any SDK packages that it recommends.
- As new tools and other APIs become available, Android Studio tells you with a pop-up, or you can check for updates by clicking Help > Check for Update.
Android Studio Installation in Mac
- To install Android Studio on your Mac, proceed as follows:
- Launch the Android Studio DMG file.
- Drag and drop Android Studio into the Applications folder, then launch Android Studio.
- Select whether you want to import previous Android Studio settings, then click OK.
- The Android Studio Setup Wizard guides you through the rest of the setup, which includes downloading Android SDK components that are required for development.
- As new tools and other APIs become available, Android Studio tells you with a pop-up, or you can check for updates by clicking Android Studio > Check for Updates.
If you are having any queries regarding the installation process of emulators, just comment in the below comment box and stay tuned to our website for more latest information.
Thank You for Visiting Our website.