Here this blog gives how to get Aircel Internet settings from your mobile, activating this service is free and browsing charges are charged at 10p/10Kb. Here the given complete information on Aircel Internet settings of GPRS/2G/3G/Internet Balance, and SMS for Aircel Prepaid numbers. Aircel is also fastest telecommunication service in India. Today we are going to share Aircel Internet settings to check 3G and 2G, WAP Internet data balance usage on your Aircel postpaid or prepaid SIM card number and connection.
- To get settings on your mobile SMS “PI” to 121 (applicable for users in Maharashtra)
- SMS WEBPR <Handset Model> to 582346 (For Prepaid Subscriber)
- SMS WEBPO <Handset Model> to 582346 (For Postpaid Subscriber)
For Example, A prepaid customer has to send WEBPR Nokia 6300 to 582346 to get GPRS settings on his/her mobile.
MANUAL SETTINGS OF AIRCEL FOR YOUR MOBILE AIRCEL SERVICE NUMBER:-
On sending the SMS, you will receive the confirmation SMS. Save the settings on your mobile and you are ready to go. In case you don’t receive settings, here are the manual settings for the same.
Connection Name: Aircel
Data bearer: GPRS or Packet Data.
Access Point Name: aircelgprs.po (For Postpaid users….)
aircelgprs.pr (For Prepaid users….)
Prompt password : No
Authentication : Normal
Homepage : http://google.co.in (your choice)
Server : 192.168.35.201
Server Port : 8081
Use Proxy : YES
Proxy Address : 192.168.35.201
Proxy Port : 8081
HOW TO GET ADVANCE AIRCEL POCKET INTERNET SETTINGS THROUGH SMS:-
This blog gives Aircel GPRS settings of how to Activating Pocket Internet through SMS from your Aircel mobile service number involves a different process.Name: pocket internet
Name: pocket internet Access point: aircelwap.com
Access point: aircelwap.com
PROXY address: 172.17.83.69
PORT no: 8080
HOW TO GET AIRCEL 3G SETTINGS FROM YOUR MOBILE:-
Aircel is also fastest telecommunication service in India. Here are the given Aircel 3G settings, WAP Internet data balance usage on your Aircel postpaid or prepaid SIM card number and connection.
- Firstly you just follow the instruction to save the Aircel 3G settings.
- In case, you receive a message ” There is no service available” then you may refer below Aircel GPRS settings details to configure on your Aircel service number mobile manually.
- Activate 3G service by sending a toll-free SMS “START 3G to 121” from your Aircel service mobile number. SMS “PI to 121” to get 3G settings.